Can someone recommend a collision/finish/paint shop in Las Vegas to do an insurance estimate?

DV8

I've been having a hard time with this and I'd like to get it wrapped up. I was rear ended by some one in my '65 Riviera. No injuries and a little damage to the rear end of my car. Mostly just the paint. Here's the complicated part: My ride was given a very custom paint job by one the previous owners. It's a black pearl finish with something like 4 - 7 different types of sparkle flake. It's not something that can be touched up with some factory GM paint. To do it properly it needs to be taken apart and most of the body panels refinished and blended to match. All I need right now is some one who is qualified to simply write up an estimate for it. I've been to three places so far all recommended by the insurance adjustor. One place didn't have the know how to tackle something that complicated, the other didn't want to even get involved unless they were given a guarantee that they would be given the $10 - $15K job ultimately and the other were qualified and willing but do not have the time. I'm reaching out here because maybe some one knows of some one that is familiar enough with Riviera's to know exactly what needs to come off and how much time and labor it will be to be able to give a accurate and TIMELY estimate. Please comment with shops or contacts if you have a recommendations. If nothing here I'll probably move my search to a broader or possibly local forum. Again, right now all I am looking for is some one in Las Vegas who can write up a slip of paper with an accurate and fair estimate for a complicated custom paint job.

Edited by DV8 (see edit history)

I've been having a hard time with this and I'd like to get it wrapped up. I was rear ended by some one in my '65 Riviera. No injuries and a little damage to the rear end of my car. Mostly just the paint. Here's the complicated part: My ride was given a very custom paint job by one the previous owners. It's a black pearl finish with something like 4 - 7 different types of sparkle flake. It's not something that can be touched up with some factory GM paint. To do it properly it needs to be taken apart and most of the body panels refinished and blended to match. All I need right now is some one who is qualified to simply write up an estimate for it. I've been to three places so far all recommended by the insurance adjustor. One place didn't have the know how to tackle something that complicated, the other didn't want to even get involved unless they were given a guarantee that they would be given the $10 - $15K job ultimately and the other were qualified and willing but do not have the time. I'm reaching out here because maybe some one knows of some one that is familiar enough with Riviera's to know exactly what needs to come off and how much time and labor it will be to be able to give a accurate and TIMELY estimate. Please comment with shops or contacts if you have a recommendations. If nothing here I'll probably move my search to a broader or possibly local forum. Again, right now all I am looking for is some one in Las Vegas who can write up a slip of paper with an accurate and fair estimate for a complicated custom paint job.

You may try contacting Counting Cars who is located in Vegas. His shop may have done the original paint job since that is what they are noted for.

Bob Bonto #227

Technical Advisor 71-73

The guy that doesn't have time, I can't even get on the phone. I have an email out to them so I'll see if they come up with something. The person who sold it to me was either unwilling or unable to help me track down the person who did the finish who was in Colorado and has since moved to Florida. I'll give Count's a shot. Hopefully they're not too busy mugging for the camera. ;-) Still open to other recommendations though!