Jump to content

What is it called?


Recommended Posts

The insulated spring loaded horn wire contact on the side of the steering column tube of my 37 Special. I broke the plastic (or Bake-Lite) insulator while trying to remove the horn wire terminal end. Does anyone sell them? If not I'll make some. Got the gear box back from Lare's and decided to put a new wire in the steering shaft, big mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...