Sign in to follow this  
DAVES89

2 for 1 special

Today I was at the automated car wash and used the manual side of the wash for the Black. When I got done I backed my car out and started drying my car when the owner came out and asked me if I would like a "free" car wash. I said that I just washed the car, but sure. So he set me up to run through the automated side with all the features [under car spray, double wash, wax, and power dry].

Pretty cool, but I now know where my windows leak water, which is usually not a problem as I keep the car in the garage when not out on the road. I did try putting coated clothesline under the door gasket to "push it up" and seal better against the window. The car seemed quieter when I took my wife out for dinner and a movie tonight. [Could be my imagination].

Probably not as the ones I have seen get beat down by dragging shoes across them. Check to see if there's splits on the underside. I know my doors aren't hanging well either because of wear on the sill plate. So possibly that's a problem too.