My Mark V For Sale

MarkV

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251849510105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#

[TABLE=width: 1123, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]Up for sale is my 1978 Lincoln Mark V. This has the rare carriage top option with the cordovan luxury group and is a fully loaded, matching numbers, excellent classic Lincoln. The car has had no accidents and has been well taken care of. This car has been in my family since new and I am the third owner in my family. My aunt's parents bought it in 1978, and gave it to my Uncle in 2000. It was garaged during this era and since, it has been under a car cover. I purchased the car from my Uncle in 2006. In that time many things have been done including:

A/C Converted to R-134

Heater Core

A/C Evaporator Core

New A/C Control Unit

New cluster backing

Headlight switch rebuilt

Tires

Brakes

Master Cylinder

Radiator

Hoses

Belts

Starter

Battery

Alternator

Regular Servicing

Paint

Vinyl Top

and the list goes on...

The car has normal wear and tear, there is some minor cracking on the paint on the rear driver's fender, a light scratch, light chips here and there (I am a perfectionist, most people do not notice), but, the exterior is about 8/10, with the interior being a 9/10 and the mechanical being 10/10. I have all maintenance records going back to day 1, including the original window sticker. It also comes with about $1000 in spare parts. If you want a nice Mark V for a good price, mine is the one! Unlike so many others, mine has not been sitting for years and would be great as a show car or a reliable driver. The car has been well taken care of, and is ready for a new owner! I am a current member of LCOC and LZOC. I will not handle any shipping, you must pay in person and in-cash. Feel free to call with any questions- 909 996 1689.

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]