marine grade linoeleum for Packard running boards

My 1928 Packard is in need of new running board covering. From what I can gather the material is a marine grade (gray) lineoleum.<BR>Is there anybody that stll makes this?

ral ~ The last time I purchased any of that linoleum was in November, 1995. I got it from Tony Lauria - R.D. 4, Box 253B - Landenberg, PA 19350. (610) 268-3441 [at least that was the area code back then].<P>It has been six years, so I do not know if he is still in business. You might give it a try. I was VERY satisfied with his product. ~ hvs

Tony Lauria still advertises in Hemmings. I agree with hvs that this guy is first class - fresh material, quick shipment and fair prices. His address is: 511 Church Hill Rd., Landenberg, PA 19350 - the phone number is the same. smile.gif" border="0

The fellow already mentioned myst be the one that advertises Battleship linoleum. If you don't mind going to rubber, which is ok for the car I am working on, You may want to check with a bus garage. That is super good quality stuff that they use in busses. I got some from the county school bus garage. Good luck with the project. Curt

Curt -<BR>During the '20s many car makes used linoleum on both the interior and as running board cover material. Some used brown and others gray and some makes changed back and forth. What would be the purpose of using an incorrect material, such as the one you suggested? confused.gif" border="0

When you cut the linoeleum to fit, make sure you do it on a hot day - - - - it makes it go a lot easier. Been there done that.<P>Dick Blick Co. an art supply has grey linoeleum in ther catalog. I have used it in the past. I think it is used by artest for block printing or something like that.<P>Dan