Sign in to follow this  
John_Mc

Great knobs from Keith Lee.

All, when I see folks do really great work. I had Kieth make up two lighter knobs and one radio knob for my '37 Zephyr. As you all know these are impossible to find. When I bought the car both lighters were missing and the radio had some ugly black Radio Shack knob that matched nothing. I could not be happier!

post-51224-143142977007_thumb.jpg

Thanks Keith!!!

Benefits of AACA Membership.

I just received some rubber mats for around the shift knob from Keith . It looks like they came from the Reo Royale Factory they are perfect .

Keith here, Thanks for all the nice comments. Now my head is to big to get through the door of my studio.

See my next post.

A website? Well, I started making one four years ago and never got around to finishing it. www.knobsoup.com You won’t find much there. A background photo that’s all. My wife put me on Facebook. knobsoup. She lets me know when someone's knocking.

When my name spread and work started coming in, I found I didn’t need to advertise. Plus I have personal art and casting projects to challenge myself.

You can find me though. knobsoup@gmail.com or 702 588-1934 8a to 6p mountain time.

Here’s my latest project. Casting a prefect ’54 Lincoln back-up lens.

Along with four steering wheels in the works and other knobs, my personal project in my spare time is making a perfect 1940 steering wheel in translucent colors with a custom horn button.

Please Help! I have collected around eight 1940 wheels looking for perfect hand grips. I have restored the outer rim and the hub already, made my mother molds, But I need to duplicate the delicate hand grip area. I have not found one yet. Will pay top dollar. Or a loan, no harm is done to the wheel.

Thanks, Keith

post-31184-143143000421_thumb.jpg

post-31184-143143000426_thumb.jpg

Keith , I sent you another e-mail through your profile, but wanted to confirm I no longer have my '41, so you can abort my Steering wheel. It sounds like you have enough on your plate anyway.

Thanks , Jim