Look at What You're Missing in Philly!!!

R W Burgess

I took this video this morning. I will get a more exciting one tomorrow!!! More to come later!!!

PS, I'm sure glad you guys did not make fun of my pronunciation of Phillyadelphia! Just an old southern Boy with not a lot of "book learning":o Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Thank you Judy. We missed you here this year. Hope you are feeling better.

Those videos weren't perfect, but they got the point across. All of the hotel employees were happy to see us, too. They even gave us some Valentine candy when we arrived. YUM!

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Wayne,

Thanks for posting the videos.

Sorry I missed the meeting this year. Between having to work and having a nasty cold making the meeting was not possible.

Hope to see you and everyone else I missed at the VA Beach Meet.

If there is a year you will want to attend it is next year. Our seminars and scheduling will be quite a bit different with many new seminars and potentially some well-known headliners in attendance. It will be our 80th Annual Meeting and we hope to have numerous surprises and features for our members. We also are working on a way to bring the annual meeting to more people...stayed tuned as more to come.:D

This year was the year that I finally made it to the Annual Meeting. I plan to attend regularly from now on. It was great and sounds like it will be even better next year. I have not watched Wayne's videos yet but I was there while he was taping a lot of them.