17th Annual Metro Vintage

Advertising Collectors Show

Sunday, March 29, 2015

8 am - 1 pm (Rain or Shine)

Same great show now at a new location!

Pompton Lakes Elks Lodge # 1895

15 Perrin Avenue

Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442

Indoor/outdoor vendors featuring Petroliana, Automobilia, Advertising, Old Toys, Country Store Antiques, Ephemera, Garage Art, Man Cave items, TV/Movie/Music memorabilia, Collectibles from Drive- Ins/Diners/Amusement Parks/Taverns/Barber Shops, etc., Rec Room decor, Motorcycle/Racing/Hot Rod items, license plates, breweriana, collector supplies and lots more nostalgic fun stuff !!

FREE PARKING/ FREE ADMISSION

Donations accepted to benefit ECCR home for handicapped children

Support the Elks- Kitchen open serving breakfast, lunch, homemade baked goods & beverages

see metropetro.weebly.com for directions/hotel info/photos of past events

Wish I could get to this - sounds great. There were a lot of similar events that started up several years ago, a few in this part of the world. I recall one event in North Carolina, near Salisbury I believe, that was small but produced some great petromobilia. I came away with half dozen great signs the first year I went, but then it relocated and think it's now died out. I've been hopeful another similar event with an automobilia and gas/oil focus would spring up. This one seems to have expanded to encompass a lot of areas of collecting and I wonder about what percent of it is great automobilia? I might be able to squeeze it into the calendar for next year but maybe some additional pics from last year, or even a wrap up report from this year's event might make it enticing. Let me know-

thanks,

Terry

No replies yet - has anyone attended this event? Any report on it would be welcome. Pictures are nice but still wondering if what I'm seeing is a good representation of what's there.

Thanks for any input.

Terry

Any reports on this event?  Would like to try and attend next time but not sure if it's worth the drive up or not - pics would be helpful.  How many vendors and how much of it was automotive related?

Thanks,

Terry