PRICE REDUCED: Riviera License Plate: Genuine BUICK

Jolly_John

Hi, Gang. I have a unique Buick Motors Division Riviera License Plate for sale. This is a genuine BUICK item, not an aftermarket piece. It has blue, red and gray lettering....and is very sharp looking.

I purchased a number of these about 15 years ago. They originally came from a person who had worked with the advertising agency that handled the 1990 new model introduction at major city car shows around the country. These plates were used on the factory Buicks being displayed at the shows, and some were available for dealership use later on. At one time, I had one plate for each model in the line-up displayed on my shop wall (Reatta, Century, Skylark, etc.). They were neat!

This Riviera plate was installed on one of the display Rivieras, so it may have a small dimple here or there. But overall, this plate is in very good condition (no scratches and no mounting hardware marks. The white area on the tail of the "a" is camera flash.). This is the LAST ONE I have available. The price has now been reduced to $75, plus shipping. Thanks for looking. John

post-31491-143142956774_thumb.jpg