1962 Lincoln Convertible

I have decided to thin down my projects. I am offering my 1962 Lincoln Convertible for sale. At present I do not have a photo now but will have some shortly. The car is complete. It appears someone went through and checked every single option offered in 1962. It was originally Black Cherry with the two-tone tan interior (parchment over honey beige metallic). It was subjected to a poor quality re-spray some time ago but appears to be largely rust and dent free, including the very rare rust-free deck lid (probably worth $2500 all by itself). The miles on the odometer are around 60,000 and from what I can tell appears to be original. It has parts for all new brakes, exhaust, top, and much more. That is the good. The bad is the car was thoroughly disassembled but all the parts are bagged and marked with tags including part numbers. These are cross referenced in the owner's manual and a CD that has literally hundreds of photos of the car in disassembled form. I also have the owner's manual and original build sheet. It would be a great project and it basically ready to come back the other way for re-painting and re-assembly. If I do not sell for my asking price I will just hang onto the car but thought I would put it out there. $7500.00 firm. I suspect some wags will say that it crazy for a disassembled car but the parts alone are worth more than I am asking.

Thanks for looking.

Eric

Yes. As has been noted I have yet to post photos. I have to run over to my storage garage and take photos. The car is indeed a bit of a kit. The price reflects that. If you are interested in hearing the whole story give me a call or pm my account and I will tell you all the details. Thanks for looking referred to thanks for reading this ad.

• 2 years later...