Stolen Indian Princess Bicycle

Guest Indianfour

Guest Indianfour

I have been (was) the owner of an "Indian Princess" bicycle. This brand of bicycles was sold by the Indian Motorcycle Company of Massachusetts starting in the early 1950's. It was imported in order to bolster sales and provide more income. I had owned this bicycle since the mid 1960's when it was given to me by a fellow CCCA member Indiana Region' It has sat in a heated garagefor all these years! This summer I decided to clean it up a bit. I had new tires and innertubes installed but all the rest of it was merely cleaned and shined up. All original including the maroon paint and chrome wheels and handlebars.

This past week, somebody entered my unlocked garage and stole it! They bypassed all the air tools and polishers, wrenches and a rolling tool boxes--taking only the Indian Princess! I have on file every number on this bicycle--Frame and hubs. A police report was filed but nothing has came to light as yet! Be on the look out for this item as it will probably be sold to get money for their drug habits! I am 91 years old now and have been a member of all the Clubs, including the ACD Club, AACA, MFCA, NCRS and others. If you find out any thing --please send me an E-Mail. Thanks, IndianFour

Guest AlCapone

Hind sight is 20 / 20 but hopefully you will now lock your garage to safeguard all the other treasures you spoke of. I sincerely hope you retrieve the bicycle and I also hope it was insured ! Good luck. Wayne

Guest AlCapone

Indian Four A picture is just about a necessity both for this group and the police, you should do your best to find one. Wayne

Sad. I hope they OD. Thief en Druggies. Probably trying to sell it to a pawn shop, or American Pickers. Pretty much they are not overly intelligent. Yes, A photo, and some posters of the bike posted around town with a reward leading to the bike may help. Dandy Dave.

Guest AlCapone
Indian Four A picture is just about a necessity both for this group and the police, you should do your best to find one. Wayne

i think 58 Mustang said picture was in post 5. Where ? Wayne

Guest Indianfour

Graham man has the right picture of a 1952 Indian Princess. Just like mine except mine did not have the seat on rear fender. The original badge of "Indian Princess" on front post below handle bars. Thanks!!