BUICK Straight Eight Ignition Tune-up Parts

Jolly_John

I've gone over my extra parts shelves and come up with a number of extra Buick Straight Eight ignition tune-up parts for sale. Everything is new, good quality stuff that was made in the U.S.A. years ago. I have a number of each item, so stock up now, Gang!

--Original Delco-Remy Ignition Point Sets for 1937 to 1953. Have ten sets. $10 each

--Original Delco-Remy or Standard Ignition Rotors for 1931 to 1953. Let me know your

year and model, since there were two different rotors used. I have six of the older

application rotors available and two of the newer ones. $6.50 each

--Niehoff and Echlin brand Distributor Caps for 1931 to 1953. I have three. $12 each NOTE: I'm now

sold out of these caps at $12 each. I can get some additionals from a friend, but the price will

be $15 each.

--Niehoff brand Generator Brush Sets for 1934 to 1939. I have three. $9.00 each.

Shipping is additional. I will be happy to ship internationally. Your personal check, a money order, or PayPal all work fine for payment. Thanks! John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

John;

I'd take 2 sets of points, a rotor and a cap, all for my 1941 Buick Roadmaster with the usual 320 cu in engine.

Shipping would to Canada, USPS is fine, no rush as she's not going anywhere till Spring! My Postal Code is M1M 2V8, the Toronto, Ontario, area.

Thanks, I will pay with Paypal.

Keith

Interested in 1 set for 1939 series 40 (PM sent)

--Original Delco-Remy Ignition Point Sets for 1937 to 1953. Have ten sets. $10 each

--Original Delco-Remy or Standard Ignition Rotors for 1931 to 1953 $6.50 each

--Niehoff and Echlin brand Distributor Caps for 1931 to 1953. I have three. $12 each

--Niehoff brand Generator Brush Sets for 1934 to 1939. I have three. $9.00 each.

Hi, Gang. Please note that I have one generator brush set left (fits all 1934 to 1939 Buick). Also, as noted, I've sold out of the $12 distributor caps. I can still offer a new group of caps. The price is $15 for an aluminum terminal, straight eight distributor cap. I also have a few brass terminal distributor caps for sale at $18 each, if points and rotor are also purchased as part of the transaction. Thank you, all. John

• 2 months later...