Good news! Another 1931 DB DH6 rumbles seat coupe on the road!!

keiser31

Just got a call from my friend, Pete down in Whittier, California. He was so excited to tell me that his 1931 DB DH6 rumble seat coupe is now running and will be roadable after some brake adjustments! Yippee!!! He is so happy. I helped him locate the car up in Washington after I was told about it by another friend, Angie Weaver. He bought it right away and when he went to pick it up, he stopped by my house to show it to me. Here it is....

post-37352-143142927223_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142927245_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142927255_thumb.jpg

It looks just like yours!

Pete actually wanted one of my business coupes because that is what his father had. He had been calling me for years in order to pry one from my hands. I was possibly going to trade one of my business coupes for the rumble seat coupe that he got, but the more I told him about his car, the more he wanted to keep it for a while. That was in August. Now he is soooo thrilled that he got it running and will be driving it soon. The cars are identical aside from the rumble seat configuration. I am just so very happy that another original will be kept as original and not cut up or beefed up for a V8!