37 Chrysler Royal Dash rebuild

Hey Fumbles,<BR><p><BR>I am also restoring a '37 Chrysler Royal. Mine is a C-16 sedan and is mostly complete.<BR></p><BR><p><BR>I assume you have tried Bernbaum's and Roberts' in Mass. They can be a little "pricey" but may have NOS parts.<BR></p><BR><p><BR>I have seen, from time to time, miscellaneous parts on eBay and have picked up a few oddball parts there. I search their "titles & descriptions" for "1937 Chrysler" every few days to see what's there. The last item I bought was a complete rear vent window assembly for $30 including shipping. You never know what you'll find!<BR></p><BR><p><BR>I have also had good results with a "Parts Wanted" ad in "Old Cars Weekly". Last year I ran an ad for one week looking for a radio and received 6 replies, 4 by E-mail. One of these resulted in my purchase of the radio for my Chrysler at a very reasonable price.<BR></p><BR><p> If all else fails, head for Hershey in October and see what you can find! Good luck! grin.gif" border="0

• 5 weeks later...

Fumbles,<P> I had a '37 Chrysler Royal I restored 20 years ago. If I look real hard I may have some of the guages you need. May have some other parts laying around as well. I sold the car in '89, but I rarely throw anything away. Give me a few days(maybe a week or two) and I'll get back in touch.