AACA Member Research

R W Burgess

Has any AACA members had any luck with "searching" a member's name on this web site? I logged in, as required, and also clicked the "I agree" box. It was a little confusing to me, so I tried searching for myself. No luck! :(

I was trying to get Bob Defritas's, of Michigan, mailing address. Yeah, I know I spelled his name wrong.

Wayne

West,

You have to log in on the main site, I get to it through the same link that you would use to register for a meet.

Wayne,

Maybe you spelled your name wrong... When I try just searching for your last name I found you as well as a few of your potential relatives ;)

Just tried it again. Just so you know, I did click on the "I agree" box. It would not bring me up even when I wrote down Burgess and my home town. When I put in my member numbers, it immediately showed up. Otherwise, nothing happened.

No biggie, I will get someone else to look it up for me.

Wayne,

I just used your name. I did not put in any other information. Found you that way. I suspect that there is a difference in the way your home town is listed and the way you typed it, probably has a missing or extra space somewhere. The computer does not recognize andy incorrect data entry.