Firestone Rims Needed, 23" to 27" Double slide Ring

alsfarms

I am trying to complete a set of rims before I rebuild wheels and need one or two additional Firestone rims. The rims I need are generally used on light trucks. These rims have both bead rings reversible to allow the vehicle to use either clincher or straight side tires. I can use any of the above sized rims as donor material in order to build a complete set of rims for my project. If you have any extra rims, rings or hardware for this style Firestone rim please drop me a note. Does anyone know what model or number Firestone used to identify this type rim?

Alan Dewsnup

alsfarms at Hotmail.com

Any left over rims or pieces of rim would help me assemble my last rim. 23", 24", 25", 26", 27" Double sliding bead ring style. I also need a few sliding rim bead rings, preferably 27". Please look in your junk or left over piles and see if you can help me.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

I have had some Firestone literature shared with me. I now know that the style rim I need is Firestone "B". If any of you have extra parts. The rim I need would be the smallest (narrow) of that design and would be found on GMC, Olds, REO and Chevrolet, (probably others also) trucks from the mid teens to the early 1920's. Can anyone on this forum direct me to collectors who deal in light trucks as a possibility for locate a spare rim or two?.

Thanks, Al