1955 Packard Clipper Deluxe Parts Car

Guest csbutler

Guest csbutler

For sale is a 1955 Packard Clipper Deluxe with a 320 V8 and Ultramatic transmission. Engine turns over. Needs repair work to the distributor. These motors are rare and hard to find in this condition. No parts have been removed from the engine and transmission. Will not sell the engine or transmission separately, must buy both.

The car is a numbers matching vehicle. May be able to obtain a title; currently offering on a bill of sale as a parts car.

The photos are the current photos of the engine and parts car. I do have the fenders, hood, grill and front passenger door, and seats for this car. Fenders need repair work. For some unknown reason, the person that removed these fenders decided it would be a good idea to take a torch to the inner fender, really annoyed me and resulted in him losing any future business (a really bad decision since I have 3 more project cars I'm in the process of restoring).

The parts on this car alone could bring in more than what you pay for the car. Not parting it myself due to time constraints.

There are many rare usable parts on this car to include a complete dash, seats, doors, hood trunk, etc. I will sell the entire outfit for $700 (obo). Car is 90% complete or better. Body is rough but can be restored.

Parts will fit 1955& 56 Packard Clippers: Deluxe, Custom, Supper, Caribbean and more. First photo is of car that is being restored. The fenders, hood and passenger front door are with the car. Can send more detailed photos of the car.

Please note that the car is for sale on Kansas City Craigslist as well. If I am unable to sell the vehicle by January 10th, then I will most likely remove the engine and transmission and anyother parts I can use for the car I'm restoring. Need to have this car out of my garage as soon as possible. Will consider all reasonable offers. After January 10th, I may consider selling individual parts. Parts buyers will need to know that shipping will not be included in the parts prices.post-105417-143142909122_thumb.jpg

Buyer responsible to move the car. Hate to part out this car, but it's parts will help bring other 55 and 56 Packard Clippers to life.

post-105417-143142909117_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909134_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909144_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909156_thumb.jpg

Guest csbutler

The left rear fender has a lot of bondo on it and would need major work, the main reason I'm not restoring this car. I have the taillight housings on the car and one taillight lens. I used the front windshield, drivers door glass, fenders and front passenger door on the car I'm restoring. have the fenders, hood and passenger door that can be repaired and put back on the car. This car needs a lot of body work. The upside is the engine and transmission, brakes, exhaust. Needs a new muffler. I do have two individuals that have expressed interest in buying the car.

• 6 years later...
On 12/29/2014 at 7:04 AM, csbutler said:

For sale is a 1955 Packard Clipper Deluxe with a 320 V8 and Ultramatic transmission. Engine turns over. Needs repair work to the distributor. These motors are rare and hard to find in this condition. No parts have been removed from the engine and transmission. Will not sell the engine or transmission separately, must buy both.

The car is a numbers matching vehicle. May be able to obtain a title; currently offering on a bill of sale as a parts car.

The photos are the current photos of the engine and parts car. I do have the fenders, hood, grill and front passenger door, and seats for this car. Fenders need repair work. For some unknown reason, the person that removed these fenders decided it would be a good idea to take a torch to the inner fender, really annoyed me and resulted in him losing any future business (a really bad decision since I have 3 more project cars I'm in the process of restoring).

The parts on this car alone could bring in more than what you pay for the car. Not parting it myself due to time constraints.

There are many rare usable parts on this car to include a complete dash, seats, doors, hood trunk, etc. I will sell the entire outfit for $700 (obo). Car is 90% complete or better. Body is rough but can be restored.

Parts will fit 1955& 56 Packard Clippers: Deluxe, Custom, Supper, Caribbean and more. First photo is of car that is being restored. The fenders, hood and passenger front door are with the car. Can send more detailed photos of the car.

Please note that the car is for sale on Kansas City Craigslist as well. If I am unable to sell the vehicle by January 10th, then I will most likely remove the engine and transmission and anyother parts I can use for the car I'm restoring. Need to have this car out of my garage as soon as possible. Will consider all reasonable offers. After January 10th, I may consider selling individual parts. Parts buyers will need to know that shipping will not be included in the parts prices.post-105417-143142909122_thumb.jpg

Buyer responsible to move the car. Hate to part out this car, but it's parts will help bring other 55 and 56 Packard Clippers to life.

post-105417-143142909117_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909134_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909144_thumb.jpg

post-105417-143142909156_thumb.jpg

You still have the back bumper