1919 Dodge Brothers roadster

Guest rockinrebel

Guest rockinrebel

hello all. I have just got a 1919 DB roadster..so I was told. It has a glove box, which is why it is a 1919, one year only. but now I have a photo of a 1915 DB roadster with a glove box.? probably like so many old cars back then, they used what they had..It is so new to me I have not unloaded it off the flatdeck, so have not checked to see if there is a serial plate..just wondering what year to call it.?? thanks

Hi rebel, hpost-80535-143142905182_thumb.jpgere is a picture of my 1917 Dodge Brothers Touring car. It has a glove compartment, so some had them and some did not. My close friends car also a 1917 has no glove compartment. I'm finding out that what went on the car depended on what was on the shelf.

Hi rebel, h[ATTACH=CONFIG]288094[/ATTACH]ere is a picture of my 1917 Dodge Brothers Touring car. It has a glove compartment, so some had them and some did not. My close friends car also a 1917 has no glove compartment. I'm finding out that what went on the car depended on what was on the shelf.
Not exactly. The glove box was dropped at serial number 159101 on June 1, 1917. SOME cars received glove boxes until stock was used up to 169913. I doubt buyers had a choice.

Guest rockinrebel

thanks for the help. I will check my serial number in the morn... that is what I thought, they just used till they ran out. like most car builders of the time..

Guest darrelldirr

Upcoming Auction- The Richard "Dick" Perry- Dodge Brother's Collection Including Rare 1914 Open Touring Sedan VIN # 213 Visit, Estateofmind.biz