1933 Plymouth instrument panel dash

Guest fabricator

Guest fabricator

Hay guys,

I hate to ask but I am working on a 1933 Plymouth. Am wanting to sell a few things off it but am not even remotely sure what to get out of them..

The instrument cluster, gauges looks great am wondering what something like that would fetch?

Any help is appreciated,

No idea what it would fetch as I haven't priced them recently, but you should know that there were several different versions of Plymouth for 1933 with different dash instrument clusters. So you'd have to be a bit more specific as to which 1933 Plymouth instrument cluster you have and/or show a photo to have a reasonable shot at an answer.

I have seen the value range, just depends on who needs it, i have bought some at low a 50.00-75.00 shipped and on at about 100.00, but i wait out for a deal. There are always a few on ebay with dreamer prices at about 250.00-300. Id say if you in the 150.00 range you did well.

I have only ever seen this version and some with added knobs to the same bezel, if you gets pic of the rear and show how complete or nice the rear is, it would help the value, aslo save all the wiring you can and the hardware.

• 2 years later...

Do you still have any parts...I am looking for a drivers door glass channel and door window garnish.

would like to find the front tub back seat spring and rear bottom seat spring. I would appreciate it you might know who would have them if you don't.