Sign in to follow this  
Madmooks

57-59 dodge sweptside

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Hello, Madmooks. I've got a new-in-box, limited edition die-cast model of a '57 Dodge Sweptside available. Very high quality, with excellent detail. Not much money. Perhaps it could hold you over until you acquire the real thing. Please PM me, if you're interested, and I'll send you some photos. Thanks. John

I have a '57 Sweptside I would consider selling. I have had it for nearly 40 years but cannot seem to get it to the top of my project list. It is very stock and mostly original. It has the large rear window, 315 V8 with three speed stick. Last started and driven about three years ago. In dry storage. Good Ohio title. It needs complete restoration including much rust repair but all the difficult, often impossible to find Sweptside parts are there including a factory radio and heater. I would consider selling it, as is, for $8,500. The truck is located in Ohio, zip code 44676. The picture makes it look better than it is but it is one of the few collector trucks that you can get most of your restoration costs back at resale. Please PM me if you want more information and or pictures.

post-58352-143142867961_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Fred44676

I love it when a deal comes together.

And I love the Sweptsides !