Re-Chrome

Gwood

I don't know of anyone that does chrome plating close to Fort Wayne.

I use Librandi's in Middletown, PA. http://www.carchrome.com/beta/librandi/about.htm They are just a few miles from Hershey PA and two blocks from where I work.

Their work is great, but you pay the price for premium work.

I have heard Paul's Chrome is also good, but I have no personal experience using them. They are located in Evans City, PA http://www.paulschrome.com

On other forums I have heard of bad results from some of places that do the work for much less money, so like I said earlier you get what you pay for.

At Librandi's it cost me $600 to get two tail light assemblies and two door handles and buttons plated approximately 6 months ago for my 1962 Triumph TR4. They came out looking like jewelry from Tiffany's

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

Shipping costs are high these days, so for large things

such as bumpers, having a good chrome plater within

convenient driving distance is a plus. For shipping, you

are paying TWICE--to and from the plater. Delivering

items person-to-person might give a bit more assurance,

and it may save a couple of hundred dollars in shipping.

I have used Librandi's as well and found their work to

be excellent.

If you aren't in a hurry Keystone Automotive does a very good job with bumpers and if they have a branch in your area they will even pick them up. They only do bumpers unfortunately. We might not use them for a top of the line concourse restoration but their work is definitely show quality triple chrome plating. Great quality for the price.

If you aren't in a hurry Keystone Automotive does a very good job with bumpers and if they have a branch in your area they will even pick them up. They only do bumpers unfortunately. We might not use them for a top of the line concourse restoration but their work is definitely show quality triple chrome plating. Great quality for the price.

Look at D&G Custom Chrome web site, you can send them pictures of your parts and they will quote them on line. They did a very good job on my parts. Also used Paul's Chrome and they did very good work. D&G was much better on the prices.