WANTED 1935 Pontiac Grille shell

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an excellent shell, no rust, dents or cracks. I'm not able to get pics until after the holidays (health issues have me tied up), and I've never shipped anything that large, so will have to check FEDEX or UPS. Mine is in much better condition than the E=Bay one, but I don't have any chrome (maybe the side grille surrounds, no inserts or center waterfall). If you can wait a few weeks, I'll get you pics and you can make an offer.

Joe

• 4 weeks later...
OK Barry, I'll get back with you ASAP. Happy Holidays

Joe

Barry, I haven't forgotten you. I went by the shop where I have stored my parts, but my pal was closed because of the nasty weather. I'll try again tomorrow and post pics ASAP.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Barry

I've been hospitalized for the past two weeks with kidney failure. Back up now, I've staved off a transplant for a while. I have photos ready, but can't get them to load. I'll try to get some help online and add a reply to this thread. If that won't work, I'll print copies and send them by snail mail. If that won't work, I'll just send you the grille shell and if you like it, pay me, if not no big loss. Give me a few more hours.

Joe