sticker info

Does anyone reproduce the chevrolet dealer window stickers from 1961-ish? If not could someone that has one be willing to scan a copy so that I may duplicate it with my own info?<BR>Thanks<BR>Dan<BR>danno16@excite.com

I had never thought of this. However, I also have not seen any on Ebay in the past as well. I suspect you may have to hit up a club to see if anyone else there has an idea on them. I have always kept mine, but found they tear over the years with all the moves and such I have made. I usually end up tossing them a few years later. Never thought of them being such a neat idea for a restoration or rod. Any rate, check out Ebay and see if they have them. Also try checking with some older car dealers on the web. When I plug in 1930 Ford on my search engine, it frequently brings up dealers that have been in business since 1930, as this is part of the word string or such. May be worthwhile to check it out this way though to see if your needs can be met.<P>Great luck to you,<BR>Huey

what year sticker are you looking for? I believe thwt there was a change in the sticker in the early 60's. I'd have to research that. There are some plave you can get repros from. Let me know what year and type of car you need the sticker for and I'll look into it more.

Hey, maybe you are tapping into a new capitol venture that someone could take off on. Maybe someone would develop these with specifics as to the car; engine, drive train, est. gas mileage, etc. They could make them for antique/vintage vehicles as well for people to use at shows and such. Hummmm! May be a real market out there if it if it was done correctly. Just an idea....<P>Huey <p>[This message has been edited by coupe1942 (edited 01-12-2001).]

I just went through this on my 64 Caddy.<BR>after a year of looking i got hold of a blank. got all my info & filled it out my self. Then a week later i got a scanned copy of a real one. grin.gif <BR>so i had to redo mine again, frown.gif LOL!!!<BR>you can check it out on my website below go to the ads & brocheres section, i also have a copy of the original one there.<P>------------------<BR>Mike<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/lmmax97/cadillac/" TARGET=_blank>Antique & Muscle Car Photos<P>Cadillac Chatroom<P>FREE! Cadillac parts BBS over 20,000 visiters a year</A>