Wills Sainte Claire Car Company Goose Radiator Emblem LAPEL PIN

This has to have been one of the most reproduced radiator emblems I've ever seen - you rarely see an original on any internet site - let alone this size! This was written up in a WCS club newsletter several years ago and now it is time for someone with a connection to the car to have and enjoy. It has been in my possession for over 25 years.

This miniature is a service lapel pin and was an employee thing. The back of the button reads "THE D. L. AULD CO. COLUMBUS OHIO"

A well marked screw-back item not to be confused with the cheap tie-tacks from the 1960's and 70's.

I'm asking $130.00 including free shipping in the US only - anywhere else is at cost and with insurance required - Overseas is wicked costly to ship these days.

Please call 207-323-8994 with questions - leave a message and I will return it (I don't answer at work) - Or you can take your chances by replying here, using a PM thru this site, or e-mail thru the site, but calling is best as I have limited access to this site during the days.

Thanks,

Mark

post-85277-143142847398_thumb.jpg

post-85277-1431428474_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...