Sign in to follow this  
BWHallib

What are these old cars?

I would like to know the make, model, and year of these cars. I don't have a clue. These are for a family picture album I am making.

post-101894-143142839751_thumb.jpg

The car behind the single standing gentleman has a 1931 GA plate.

Any help is appreciated.

post-101894-143142839743_thumb.jpg

post-101894-143142839746_thumb.jpg

I'm going to say the middle photo is a 1916-1918 Buick, car on the right looks like a 1927-1928 Chevrolet.....

I am going to say 1936 Chevrolet for the first one. Same wheels. The Dodge had similar wheels, but different....also the rear quarter windows re more rounded.....here is the 1936 Chevrolet....

post-37352-143142839854_thumb.jpg

Thanks to the four folks that replied to my inquiry. I think I got noticed by moderator Peter Gariepy (correctly) for having too many different makes in one post. You all run a super web site with great members. Thanks for helping my family piece together our story.

Agree with Keiser on the first picture, Chevrolet 1936, except that if it had suicide doors and the handle was out of the picture on the front of the door it would be a 1935 Chevy Master Deluxe.

I reckon the Chevy is a '36 standard because it has no opening rear 1/4 window. The '35 Junior was a different body shape.

Al

I reckon the Chevy is a '36 standard because it has no opening rear 1/4 window. The '35 Junior was a different body shape.

Al

Also the reason I said 1936.