41Chevy business coupe - gas tank

I need the dimensions of the gas tank of the 41 Chevy business coupe(located inside the rear seat). How could I get a drawing or photo of it?<P>Thanks,<BR>Antonio Garcia<BR>

If it is indeed a business coupe, it ain't gotta' no rear seat at all in it!<P>Gosh, if I were back in Texas I could access my '42 Chevy Special Deluxe Business Coupe, but I am off in KY., and don't gotta' no way to do so fer ya!<P>If you are thinking of using the original tank, be sure the bands that surround it have the t-bolts on them and that the wood blocks are still there. You should be able to take the inner dementions measurements in this rear riser area and get awfully close to the measurement of the tank. There ain't too much room for a gardner snake in there once the original tank is in place. Odd, but many a rodder don't like the original tank there and opt to replace it with the standard coupe location and some standard rear fenders with the gas cutout hole in the fender. Me, I liked the original placement.<P>If you go to <A HREF="http://www.cybercruzin.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cybercruzin.com</A> <P>and get into the Rodders Round Table, you can ask to speak via e-mail to Nasty '41. He has a great site, I just don't recall the web address for it. You will be impressed with his rod fer' sure. Any rate, you can also locate his site at Mike Siewert's Rod Links, but again, I am not sure of the web address. <P>Great luck to you,<BR>Huey<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antonio Garcia:<BR><B>I need the dimensions of the gas tank of the 41 Chevy business coupe(located inside the rear seat). How could I get a drawing or photo of it?<P>Thanks,<BR>Antonio Garcia</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><p>[This message has been edited by coupe1942 (edited 12-04-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coupe1942:<BR><B>If it is indeed a business coupe, it ain't gotta' no rear seat at all!<P>Gosh, if I were back in Texas I could access my '42 business coupe, but I am off in KY., and don't gotta' no way to do so fer ya!<P>If you are thinking of using the original tank, be sure the bands that surround it have the t-bolts on them and that the wood blocks are still there. You should be able to take the inner dementions measurements in this rear riser area and get awfully close to the measurement of the tank. There ain't much room for a gardner snake in there once the original tank is in place. Odd, but many a rodder don't like the original tank there and opt to replace it with the standard coupe location and a different set of fenders with the gas location at them. Me, I liked the original placement.<P>If you go to <A HREF="http://www.cybercruzin.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cybercruzin.com</A> <P>and get into the Rodders Round Table, you can ask to speak via e-mail to Nasty '41. He has a great site, I just don't recall the web address for it. You will be impressed with his '41 Chevy rod fer' sure. Any rate, you can also locate his site at Mike Siewert's Rod Links, but again, I am not sure of the web address. <P>Great luck to you,<BR>Huey<BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coupe1942:<BR><B> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Thanks Huey, I'll contact Nasty'41<P>Antonio Garcia

Antonio, you won't regret looking at his coupe on his web site. He is one fine rodder and does not have any problems with helping others. Hope he can help you.<BR>Huey<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antonio Garcia:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by coupe1942:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold"> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Thanks Huey, I'll contact Nasty'41<P>Antonio Garcia</span></div></div><P>