Sign in to follow this  
Dwight Romberger

Would this be considered a "woody?"

Bravo - Coco !!!

Can't imagine those being topped-off.

who wood try to cut-'em down, - to sighs?

As far as the metal condition, I think I'd tap, root for it having a nice ring to it.....and when it came time to pick restoration colors, never, ever, green would it be....

Although it goes against my grain I will bough to your superior punning abilities. Sometimes life is just a beech I guess.

I wood not want to distract from the comedic genius, but it is a peaceful reminder of how quickly time passes by. Parked one fall, due to a brake letting go. Getting too cold now, it will have to be a project for next Spring. The cover just won't stay on, seasons come and go. Wiley youth obtain a BB gun, and the glass becomes the target. You keep picking seedlings out of it, because it turned into a greenhouse. No worries, it's not going anywhere, and will be a good project to take your mind off things. Wife, kid's, house, job...geeze, there's a tree growing out of it nearly up to the roof. Kid's through school, married and on there own, finally some time to do something with it. What? Grandkid's? "Are you gonna' fix that rusty car, Papaw?". "No, honey. That is a measurement of time, and of all the things that were truly important to me".

I think these puns are poplar, yew know, and should knot be considered a distraction.....

As my Dad used to say, "don't quit your day job". I can't help but consider branching out, though.

You can be such a sap. I would smack you but I'm afraid I would just further injure my already deteriorated lumber vertebrae.

Great restoration project, but the person who owns it willow the restoration shop a lot of money, hopefully the shop will maintain a good log of expenses...but once finished, what a releaf.....

and that's the unvarnished truth, especially if the shop bills thyme and materials.

Wood you beleaf another branch of the wooded vehicle lore?

About 20 years ago our Model A Club carefully drilled out he rivets on the front cross member of a Model A and placed the entire (Unrestorable) car around a small (6"thick) tree out behind village Garage & General Store at the county Historical Museum

The tree grew for years and the car deteriorated, but appeared to have been there forever. It was enjoyed for years by the public and the Docents with the great fun and stories like the puns in previous posts.

Then one day a over enthusiastic volunteer cut the tree down, leaving the Model A, but it was no longer a real woody. I guess we all see pictures like this differently. I find it to be great art.

Yeah, I guess any vehicle that sits outside for a longtime and wooden run could be considered yard art.

I have seen a lot of "cars in the woods", but rarely see "woods in a car"....

You guys may think this car is restorable just because the wood is good, but personally I think your barkin' up the wrong tree. I would leave it alone.

For anyone here familliar with the Bring A Trailer site - "Bring a Lumberjack"...