Would this be considered a "woody?"

Dwight Romberger

I hope the owner wood consider my offer?

I own one brass era car and have been thinking of branching out.

Going out on a limb here ,but I really like the idea of having shade wherever you park!

Now THAT is what I would call a shady deal....

Why on earth do you guys keep aspen my opinion? You keep asking, woody have an opinion....well, the front seat of this truck definitely has lumber support, which is a plus.... But as a trimmer I always think a little cottonwood make the seat more comfortable...but that's just my alder ego talking.....someone maple this truck out to be restored, as we all hope, because it could be cherry, restored....I'd be sycamore finds like this are lost....it would really spruce up nicely....

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)

I wood not want to distract from the comedic genius, but it is a peaceful reminder of how quickly time passes by. Parked one fall, due to a brake letting go. Getting too cold now, it will have to be a project for next Spring. The cover just won't stay on, seasons come and go. Wiley youth obtain a BB gun, and the glass becomes the target. You keep picking seedlings out of it, because it turned into a greenhouse. No worries, it's not going anywhere, and will be a good project to take your mind off things. Wife, kid's, house, job...geeze, there's a tree growing out of it nearly up to the roof. Kid's through school, married and on there own, finally some time to do something with it. What? Grandkid's? "Are you gonna' fix that rusty car, Papaw?". "No, honey. That is a measurement of time, and of all the things that were truly important to me".

Wood you beleaf another branch of the wooded vehicle lore?

About 20 years ago our Model A Club carefully drilled out he rivets on the front cross member of a Model A and placed the entire (Unrestorable) car around a small (6"thick) tree out behind village Garage & General Store at the county Historical Museum

The tree grew for years and the car deteriorated, but appeared to have been there forever. It was enjoyed for years by the public and the Docents with the great fun and stories like the puns in previous posts.

Then one day a over enthusiastic volunteer cut the tree down, leaving the Model A, but it was no longer a real woody. I guess we all see pictures like this differently. I find it to be great art.