1917 model t

Guest mattgixxer1

Guest mattgixxer1

I have a Model t that is titled as a 1917 and i am trying to find out what model it is any help would be greatly appriciated. The engine number is 1817028 below are some pic the car is also for sale if anyone is interested

.post-101454-143142815806_thumb.jpg

post-101454-143142815798_thumb.jpg

post-101454-143142815801_thumb.jpg

post-101454-143142815804_thumb.jpg

Agree with the home-made speedster classification. The engine is April 3, 1917 and the chassis and fenders appear correct (fronts are hard to tell), but custom work is hard to define. In any case the workmanship looks very good. Values could be all over the place. I would start high and see what happens. Good luck.

Not bad. Someone was trying to replicate an earlier Torpedo Roadster. A spare rim and tire on the carrier and a gas tank between the tool box and the body and you would have a pretty neat looking car. I'm sure the wrinkles in the top can be fixed, but I wouldn't worry too much about them

I sort of like the looks of this and agree with the assessment that it is sort of Model T torpedoish. Mayhap more like an open runabout. I think that is a neat looking car. Are you trying to sell? If so, perhaps try looking at sales of Model T speedsters on e-bay and base your price on those?

Good luck. It is a cool car.