Sign in to follow this  
just me

1912 Cadillac front fenders

They are currently advertised, I do not know this fellow, I just have seen this ad:

Up for sale is a pair of brand new hand crafted in the USA 1911 Cadillac fenders. These fenders are exact reproductions of the originals. They were duplicated off a original set of 1911 fenders by John Mazza of "Rare Tin" using the same methods used by the original craftsman. These fenders are brand new and ready to install. This is the third set of 1911 caddillac fenders that have been reproduced by John, the other two sets are installed on cars already. These are for local pickup in Farmingdale NY or please contact us for further shipping options. I am listing these for my friend John Mazza, if you have any further technical questions on these or need other body parts of other year, make or model duplicated please call him at 1-516-528-0461.

I sent to Tom Rootlieb my best front fender from my 1912 cadillac. 2 years later he got around to making a pair for me. He has the pattern. (Rootlieb Calif)

If anyone is interested I believe a friend of mine has a set of NOS lights for a 1912 Cadillac he bought at Hershey years ago. He is not very well and selling off some of his cars and parts.

Joe