Sign in to follow this  
sonett97

Early Oakland Radiator

I have several old and rare radiators that I found in a barnin rural <st1:state w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nebraska</st1:place></st1:state>. This is the Oakland unit and it's in pretty good shape. I'd love toknow what model and year it's off of - but it's for sale. Just make me anoffer - it's more about finding a home for it than financial gain. I'm inthe <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Des Moines</st1:city>, <st1:state w:st="on">IA</st1:state></st1:place> area. I'm going to post the othersin different locations, but I have a Saxon, <st1:city w:st="on">Hudson</st1:city>,<st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Buick</st1:place></st1:city>, andone that I haven't identified yet. It's really old, really heavy and madeby the Whitlock Coil Pipe Co with patents on January 10, 1905-March 21,1905. The owner’s son said that it was off a Sampson, but there are sofew of those in the world that I doubt it. Any ideas?

post-104016-143142796658_thumb.jpg

post-104016-143142796363_thumb.jpg

post-104016-143142796377_thumb.jpg

post-104016-143142796643_thumb.jpg

Hi, Your Oakland radiator looks like my 1917 Oakland model 34. The mesa from the center of the hole to the bottom is 21 1/4 inch. I would be interested in buying the radiator? Andy Wise 302-245-7276

I am interested in your radiators I have a 1928 Oakland in need of one. If you still have them I could take measurements of mine and see if yours fits. Let me know

Bob Dunn 818-400-8043

Thanks

I am interested in your radiators I have a 1928 Oakland in need of one. If you still have them I could take measurements of mine and see if yours fits. Let me know

Bob Dunn 818-400-8043

Thanks

Hi Bob,

I sold all of the radiators - sorry. A kid was going to display them on top of his kitchen cupboards - obviously he wasn't married.