Sign in to follow this  
outlaw car man

1926-1929 front bumper

Hello-

I still have a front bumper for a 1926-27 Buick, I think that's what it was , we looked it up on the forum a couple years ago. ( kinda forgot). Anyway, it was chromed I think in the 80s and never put back on a car. I was asking around 400 for it, but offers ?

Any interest PM me-

OCM

I just restored a 1927 Buick Woody wagon. I didn't care for the bumper that was on it. I also have a 26 Buick sedan which had the orginial Weed Brand Bumper. I was at a cruise-in with my 26 Buick and a Model A (1930-?) was parked next to me that belonged to LaBaron Bonney.  The bumpers were the same wide, thickness, curve bot about 2" shorter. I picked  one from tam's  which was stainless and had it polished. Enclosed pictures of what came on the 27 and the new Model a bumper. I was lucky to find weed brackets on e-bay and had local welding shop make backing plates. I had the dividers between bar cast of bronze. If I set both cars next to each other you can't tell the difference. Hope this helps out. I'll try to attach pictures, if that doesn't work, e-mail me at ssmith105@maine.rr.com