Anyone else have a 1926 Buick?

Guest buickrestorer

Guest buickrestorer

I just wanted to know if anyone else in the forum has a 1926 Buick Master-six, Model 26/47? I have searched the internet and various locations and have found little on this make and model. Anything regarding this make would be appreciated. Also, if you have any pictures regarding the engine (both left and right) it would be appreciated.

Thanks, wayne

If you don't get any responses, the Buick Club 2014 Membership Directory has a listing by year/model and shows there are 6 such cars in the Buick Club. You might contact the BCA Office to see if they can help you with contact info. It is in the Directory, but I am not comfortable handing that info out. Another option is to join BCA and request that they send you a copy of the Directory. Buick Club of America (BCA) web site has info on contacting them and joining the BCA.

Have a 1926 Standard two passenger Coupe, Model 26.

Just got it running again yesterday after installation of a new gas tank and reconversion from downdraft back to the original rebuilt Marvel carb and preheat system. Runs great! You can really dial it in between the air valve and the fuel metering valve.

Bob

I have a 1926 Model 47 that I have owned 45 years and restored twice, last time completed in 2008. I tried to restore it this last time as authetically as I could, within reason. I would be happy to share with you my wealth of accumulated knowledge of this year and model and sources for parts, etc.

post-70936-143142781758_thumb.jpg

post-70936-143142781718_thumb.jpg

post-70936-14314278174_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 6 years later...