Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Rodd

'37 Special 4 door column latch?

Recommended Posts

I need to replace the 2 small rubber pads (3/4" wide x 1/8" thick) that are located half way up on each side of the door column that helps hold the latch from the door when you close it. Two questions: what are these pads called and where can I get replacements? I've looked through the catalogs from Bob's Automobilia and Steele Rubber with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bobby Rodd

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this