Rauch Lang Electric Automobile need info on Speed Selector Switch

Dear Folk's I just got a E-mail from someone who is trying to help me with information on the key's to Rauch Lang. so I decided to help him out to. He need's a speed selector switch. i thought what he actully was talking about. was a speed selector switch and not like a on/off ignition switch. that i thought he needed. if you have any information or. any scanned pic's please post any information here. as in order to share with evreyone. Don,

Hi Don<P>I just saw your message about the key switch for the Rauch & Lange electric car. Actually what I need is a key lock mechanism that fits in the speed control handle. Its only purpose is to secure the handle in the nuetral position so that it can't be moved which would put the car in motion.<P>Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure that there aren't a lot of them laying around.<P>Did you get the message from David Goodman in California about sending a copy of his key to you? He is one of the people that I e-mailed his address to you.<P>Ken Ganz<BR>Wisconsin

Ken I think I did i remember doing some e-mails but i'm not sure which one's. i e-mailed can you measure the thickness of the hole that you have etc. and how long it is. i wish i've seen one before but i never have but. i'm thinking of a cam lock possibly going in there and working. wish us best of luck that some one will be able to help us out. Don, P.S. Where in Wisc. are you Located.