1948 DeSoto

After converting from 6+ to 12 volt negative,<BR>rear turn signals don't work. Need wire schematic or any other helpful hints.

Chris,<P>Thanks for replying. Yes, I did replace the flasher. Right and left front signals work but not rear. I'm trying to find out if the center trunk light is the only stop light the car should have and the fender lights would only be turn signals. When you step on the brake all 3 turn on. Does it sound as if someone else has already modified?

Andy: I am not familiar with DeSoto, but all 3 turning on doesn't sound right. Have you checked with the DeSoto club (I think they have a website) for additional information.

Dave,<P>Thanks a lot for the info. It helped. In the trunk I found the 3 wires they had switched and all is working now. Although,<BR>when the emergency brake is pulled up and the key is on the left turn signal indicator lights up and when the right blinker is turned on, all lights flash like emergency flashers. Whenever the emergency brake is down all turn signals work great. Does this sound correct?<P>Andy