I guess this is the place to start (pardon me, I'm new)...

Guest Madeleine

Guest Madeleine

I have a 1962 Buick Invicta Sport Coupe (Model 4667) if I'm not mistaken. This model came with what is termed a "short" console. When I acquired this car earlier this year, the prior owner (I believe) had altered the console moving it forward. I would like to return the interior to its original condition. I find I am hard pressed to find even a picture of this interior showing the correct positioning of the console. I was hoping I could rely on your generosity to share such a photo but, if I have to purchase such an item then, we'll talk.

In addition, I am seeking (for lack of the proper description) the right door lower hinge spring which allows the door to remain open. I have the spring on the left side but, not on the driver's side. This item I am willing to purchase for hopefully a fair price. I have also been shopping for the gas door guard that was an accessory for the LeSabre & Wildcat. I figure it would fit well on my Invicta & add some flair to the chrome trim. Again, any suggestions as to where I might obtain this item would be much appreciated.

Patrick

As far as your Gas Door Guard, Look at swap meets,eBay, posting a parts wanted ad here will help you. Be patient one will appear when not expecting it to. BTW, I recommend joining AACA if you have not already. Our award winning magazine you will find interesting.