1910-14 Mufflers

modadds

I would like to find pictures of mufflers that were on any car during the 1910-13 time period. We have a 1913 Little four roadster and need a muffler for it. We have pictures of the muffler for the Little, but would like to see pictures of mufflers from other cars to compare them with the Littles. If anyone owns a Buick or other G.M. car they could be possibilities, because Billy Durant was tied to all of these vehicals and they all used some of the same parts suppliers. I can e-mail pictures of the Littles muffler for reference.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Michael<P>------------------<BR><p>[This message has been edited by modadds (edited 05-12-2000).]

E-mail me the picture of the muffler and I will look at it to see if it is like the one on my 14 Buick. I will try to get to my garage and take some pictures of mine to send to you. I have rebuilt two of these mufflers for 14 Buicks within the last year. I think the one hasen't been put on the car yet, so I might be able to get pictures with it not on the car. <P>DBINGER@worldnet.att.net<P>Dan

Dan ~~ My muffler is on the shelf at the yard just where I put it after you rebuilt it. You can take pictures either tomorrow or Monday. After that, gone for 2 weeks as you know. HV smile.gif