Sign in to follow this  
JPromo

New member with a barn full of parts

Can you please be more specific about what you want someone to call you about? Are these parts you want to learn about or sell?? Do you know what kind...make/model/year parts they are???

Hi What a collection!!!!

I have been looking for a set of Castle 1206 acetylene headlights and there seems to be a pair very similar, They have 3 vent holes on the top part. I really need the glass reflectors as well , not chipped but the silver condition not important,

Can you send me your email and we can talk

Thanks

FredRHtqQHh.jpg

If you come across a set of GM Chevrolet exhaust manifolds (part# 3797901, and #3797902) please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi What a collection!!!!

I have been looking for a set of Castle 1206 acetylene headlights and there seems to be a pair very similar, They have 3 vent holes on the top part. I really need the glass reflectors as well , not chipped but the silver condition not important,

Can you send me your email and we can talk

Thanks

Fred

Hey, just to update, all of the headlights have been sold in one lot. Various pieces will likely still turn up as I dig through more boxes, but the collection shown is now under new ownership. Thanks for the interest everybody.