Current Issues and Suggestions for a Better BCA

MrEarl

• MrEarl unpinned this topic

I'm not.Lots of pictures not posted on the BCA website that I spent alot of time posting on the website between 1997 and 2014. the performance group should have a separate drop down on the website under forums, is not getting any hits, it's a pain to go through all the postings to get to the latest on the forums, others have a link to get to unread posts. I guess you get what your pay for, I did it for nothing, end of rant. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUICK RACER said:

I'm not.Lots of pictures not posted on the BCA website that I spent alot of time posting on the website between 1997 and 2014. the performance group should have a separate drop down on the website under forums, is not getting any hits, it's a pain to go through all the postings to get to the latest on the forums, others have a link to get to unread posts. I guess you get what your pay for, I did it for nothing, end of rant. 

Lots of pictures not posted on the BCA website that I spent alot of time posting on the website between 1997 and 2014. Just curious, was this brought to anybody's attention? Peter's or the Office?

the performance group should have a separate drop down on the website under forums, is not getting any hits,

Just checked, you're right, it is still listed as Modified/Performance. I had not noticed that, about the only time I go to the website is to read the Bugle. I wonder if anyone has brought it to Peters attention. I will. Not sure that is why Performance is not getting any hits though. I think most members associated with Performance, frequent the V8 Buick Forum. I was not made aware of the Performance forum being created when it first came on, it just appeared. But once it was here I was quick to try and kick start it with some posts. You're a moderator on the V8 forum, why don't you try nudging a few of them over here, would love to see some ET's posted and hear about some of the races. 

it's a pain to go through all the postings to get to the latest on the forums, others have a link to get to unread posts.

For the entire AACA Forum, there is a "Unread Content" box in the upper right hand corner that drops down a menu of options of which "Unread Content" you wish to see. You can also access it in "Activity. You can break it down into whatever forums you want to see Unread Conten of.  Does that not have a configuration that gets you what you want. Or if you are asking about how to get to the last unread post on each thread, either click on the black dot/star to the left of the thread or the date of last posting on the right of the thread under the latest posters name and that will take you to the last unread post of that thread.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1