1924 Buick Touring Car 4 door

Partially restored .... how do I learn the monetary value of this vehicle????? And where do I find seat springs and/ or other parts????

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubba2u:<BR><B>What model is it? The tag will be on the firewall on the passenger side and what has been done to it so far?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I cannot find a tag on the firewall... it appears to be Model 45 Touring car from pictures I have... the running gear has been completely done... 6 cylinder and it has been running... radiator shell has been nickle plated... 5 new tires... body is back on frame...top bows are bent... one rear fender is stretched...have some miscellaneous spare parts...need seat springs and back seat springs...also have expansed luggage rack for running board...<P>

Thanks Bubba:<BR>I will try to get some pictures this weekend, or at least find one that looks like it from a Antique Automobile magazine. I don't know a whole lot about the computer yet so I will have my daughter send it on hers...I'm just learning!!! It is exciting to find someone who has a car like this....is yours fully restored????<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bubba2u:<BR><B>If you can email me pictures of the car I can tell you as I have both a 1924-45 and a 1925-45. My address is bubba2u@optonline.net. I can also send you pictures.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

If you have the May-June 1980 edition of Antique Automobile and look inside the back cover you will see a 24-45 that is my actual car as it was in the late 20's. Today it is mostly complete and pretty solid but needs restoration. I have the history of it since it was new. My 25-45 is a 9,192 mile mostly all original car with original top,interior, paint and motor. I'll send you pictures when you send me your address.

Hi Bubba...<P>Our E-Mail address is Gramaw@oregoncoast.com<BR>we don't habe the magazine issue you mentioned but we do have the Antiques Automobile Issue March-April 1971 volume 36 #2 and on page 51 there os a pocture of Charles E. Pergl's 1924 Buick Six Model 45 Touring Car and it looks like the same car!!<BR>Thanks for your help so far and waiting to see your pictures.<P>Gramaw