Guest TaylorK

I am from Bettendorf High school and I am doing a project which requires me to speak with a delorean owner about some basic information on the car.

P.s. I didn't see a delorean thread

I'm looking up on my bookshelf and see a copy of On A Clear Day You Can See General Motors by John Z. and Delorean : John with Ted Schwarz the first is pre-legal problems, second is post legal. They are good to read together and probably more insightful than an owner's yellow journalistic opinion. Think about all those years Buick LeSabre won the Malcolm Baldrige award. They walked up to a Buick owner and asked "How satisfied are you with your decision to buy a Buick?". A Chrysler or Ford owner might admit to making a dumb decision, but NEVER a Buick owner.

Or is that stuff a High School age guy shouldn't be told?

Bernie

When Delorean went bankrupt the assets were purchased by the parent company of Big Lots and eventually sold along with the name to a British gentleman who started Delorean Motor Company located a couple miles east of Bush International Airport in Houston. They have a 80,000 sq ft warehouse filled with NOS parts. I would contact them about your project. I think you will find them helpful.