selling my packard $50,000 email me if interested ta@gardencityfoods.com

Guest Thomas Antuono

Guest Thomas Antuono

post-102996-143142716356_thumb.jpg

If interested call me (ask for Tom) @ 603-831-5061.... N.H. USA

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME ON OR AFTER MONDAY 9/22/14. I AM GOING AWAY TO BELIZE FOR R&R (WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION)

THANK YOU

THOMAS ANTUONO

post-102996-143142716333_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas Antuono
vacation (see edit history)

I went to look at this car today and it is a very nice car. An older restoration holding up very well with very little use. It needs a top, the old one is faded and has the usual tears around a couple snaps, but that is about it. I am not an appraiser but I would call it a #2 condition excepting the top, always a subjective opinion but certainly a new top and some light detailing and it is a solid #2 again, in my opinion. A lovely car.

Jim43

Looks like a '38 or 39 120 convertible sedan to me, David - and a nice car. But that said, and I usually do not believe in adding 2 cents to current ads - hope the OP takes this the right way - I am not sure he could have posted less information when looking to sell a car in the $50K range. I know a picture is worth a thousand words, great colors, nice model and having had a Jr. Packard before they are cool cars, but tease us, at least with some specifics...

Guest Thomas Antuono

Hi Steve,

I just saw your thread I don't know a lot about cars. I just buy things because I like them, I meet jim43 (A very nice gentleman) from this site yesterday at my home in N.H. He was looking @ the 1939 heart shaped brewster which I also listed at the same time I listed the 1939 120 Packard straight 8 sorry for the lack of information( just not ad depth in knowledge in antique cars) . Jim listed a thread yesterday in regards to the Packard's condition He gave it a .....2...... and also notes the convertible top should be replaced. Jim also took more pics of it. refer to his thread if you like Have a wonderful weekend

Thank you

Thomas