Sign in to follow this  
1951Olds88

1951 88 Hood (/trunk) Letters

Looking for an 'M' (lost) and 2 'I's (damaged, so less important, could be repaired). I believe that 1952 trunk letters are the same. Can anyone in the community help?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Looking for an 'M' (lost) and 2 'I's (damaged, so less important, could be repaired). I believe that 1952 trunk letters are the same. Can anyone in the community help?

Thanks in advance

Oops, broke the remaining pin off one of the Is when removing it, so..... I am now looking for at least an M and an I.

Stefan

A generous fellow Oldsmobile fanatic has supplied me with an M & an I with 2 pins. So my collection is complete :cool:, however if you have an I with 2 pins it would save me trying to repair my single pin I.

A generous fellow Oldsmobile fanatic has supplied me with an M & an I with 2 pins. So my collection is complete :cool:, however if you have an I with 2 pins it would save me trying to repair my single pin I.

just checked all my letters, and I do actually have all the required letters, including 2 2-pinned I's. So I am no longer looking.