Sign in to follow this  
Roger Walling

This scammer can't be this stupid? can he?

"I don't care who you are, that there's funny" - Larry the Cable Guy

I've been there and know the feeling. I held a barn sale last year, and one of the things I was getting rid of was a bunch of old VHS video tapes. A lady asked me how much per tape, and I said $0.25, but I'll sell you all of them (4 boxes of around 120 tapes) for a $buck. She said: "I'll take 'em". I helped her load the tapes and forgot to collect the dollar. I figured it was a good deal for me too.

Cheers,

Grog

And she was snickering to herself thinking that she got one over on you.

I would have to call you but I am deaf that is why I do text so pls consider my situation so get back to me with your name and address

and bank info..

This is the crap i got the last two days....I know people around the county. It not hard to make a phone call... to check some one out...

That car would be perfect for, say, the grand opening of a community swimming pool.

Because it's the worst car... in the world.

A friend had one for several years (A 1957 Slver Cloud) A real pretty white car with a red leather interior. It was just a fun car, but he sold it after only two years of repair plagued ownership. In the end he said it cost him $5.00 a mile to own it!