Jump to content

1917 DB muffler

Ron Lawson

Recommended Posts

Great info Hwellens!

Can anyone tell me what the crimping effect is called around the outer edge of a 1929 or 30 DA muffler or how the process is accomplished ?

I've used a local muffler guy for years but he does not know how to duplicate the process so I was hoping a name for the technique would give me some clues.

I have 2 mufflers with the same design, one from a 29 Coupe (seen below) and the original muffler for my 30 Panel. The muffler for my panel has a hole in it but I would like to duplicate it if possible since the size is different from the passenger car muffler.


Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...