Classic Car Rental - PLEASE HELP!

Guest loriehff

Guest loriehff

Hi Everyone!

I need a black classic car rental for a big network, primetime show I'm working on! In one of 6 possible cities, states are: New Hampshire, Texas, New Jersey, Florida, Michigan. I'd love to chat with someone about these details. I'm looking for any of these cars or something similar to it! Please email me at loriebclf@gmail.com

Thank you!!

1939 Packard Super 8 4 Door Black

1947 Lincoln Continental Coupe 2-Door Black

1950 Cadillac Coupe, Series 62 Black

1951 Packard, 4-door Sedan, Black

1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, Black

1969 Oldsmobile 442

1937 Buick, 4-door Sedan, Black

Edited by loriehff (see edit history)

loriehff ,

People here are very fussy about their cars and their insurance companies do not allow them to be used for comercial purposes.

Be prepaired to pay for an insurance policy that covers the car for any and all damages with no deductable. Normal wear and tear damage included.

A scuff on a interior door panel may mean nothing to you but it means replacement to the owner.

Guest AlCapone

You should also be prepared to pay a substantial retainer in advance and the legal fees involved to draw up an agreement. If the car is photographed without a driver is different cost than if the owner must be on site throughout the filming. Many of us have very substantial investments involved and we have to be protected and paid accordingly. Wayne

Lorie,

We do have members of AACA that have had their cars in TV and films both with good results and bad. It would help if you made your request clearer. How the cars will be used, whether the owner or someone else would do any driving, does the car need to be made "dirtier", etc. These are IMPORTANT questions to be answered. Unfortunately your industry has at times not shown the respect to the car or car owner and that has engendered a lot of negative feelings but as I have said some of our members really enjoyed the experience. Most of these cars are not that difficult to find.

Guest loriehff

Hi there,

Thank you for your responses! Steve is right in that I should clarify what I'm looking for. I was hoping I could chat with individuals but no harm in putting it here as well.

We would need the car to be chauffeured, so we'd like the owner to drive his/her car. It would not need to be dirty, just as is! And they would be driving our 2 judges in the back of the car with our camera guy in the front, filming the drive. It's about 1 block of driving but over and over again as there will be many takes. We have 0 intention of dirtying, ruining, etc the car. I hope this clears things up. Again, I'd love to chat in more detail for those who are interested. And for those that have reached out, thank you thank you and I'll be emailing/calling you today. Thanks everyone!