Jump to content

Pierce Arrow Part, maybe....

Recommended Posts

I posted a similar post asking if anyone know what this part is. Since I'll end up selling it, here it is:

I think it is for a 30-31 pierce arrow coupe and goes on the inside kick panel/cowl, drivers side. If interested, let me know.

I'm not sure my photo is working, feel free to email me at stanfield-family@hotmail.com and I will send you photos.



Edited by idahoscott (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are side cowl vents on many models of late twenties and early thirties Pierces, this is the inner trim piece for such a vent, goes inside on kick panel. The two protruding pieces are where the vent door hinges are situated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...