window shades for 1930 Buick sedan

tly410

I have a 1930 Buick 5 passenger sedan model 57. When I purchased the car I found it had no window shades in it. I would like to install shades for the two rear quarter windows and one for the rear window, however I'm not sure of the correct lengths. If anyone knows the length of the shades or has the ability to measure them from their own car, I would appreciate the info. Measurements from bracket to bracket would be helpful as well as the actuall shade width.

Thanks, Tim

Thanks for the reply to my question. In the event no one with a 1930 helpf me out, I'll look forward to your information. When you measure the shades, can you also measure across the windows from side to side? This will be of interest to establish if the windows are the same size as the windows in my 1930

Tim BCA #32988

I live near LaBaron Bonney so took my old shades down to them and had new ones made. Did a great job, They are listed in their catalog. good Luck

I have a 1930 Buick 5 passenger sedan model 57. When I purchased the car I found it had no window shades in it. I would like to install shades for the two rear quarter windows and one for the rear window, however I'm not sure of the correct lengths. If anyone knows the length of the shades or has the ability to measure them from their own car, I would appreciate the info. Measurements from bracket to bracket would be helpful as well as the actuall shade width.

Thanks, Tim