1941 Century-trim code 913

Chrysler300XMan

Hello Pre War Buick Enthusiasts,

My father and I purchased a 1941 Century from an ad in HMN about six years ago. Originally, the car was sold new in Butler, PA, but had made its way to Houtzdale by the time we purchased it. The odometer shows under 26,000 miles, which seems accurate, but the body and chrome are weathered as if the car was poorly stored for several decades. What makes this Model 61 unique is its trim code of 913 (blue and grey broadcloth). I confirmed with Terry Dunham that it was one of the few Centurys that was factory-equipped with the Series 90 wool broadcloth interior. The exterior is Lancaster Grey (code 565), though it currently wears a 1957 Cadillac blue paint job applied in 1958. Terry said it was the only Century that he knew of with the Limited interior option, but he believed that more should be out there. I agree. So, does anyone else know of any 1941 Centurys with wool broadcloth interiors? Thank you for your help.

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I just took some digital images of the Century's interior as it was quite mild for the 10th of January in Pennsylvania. The fun part will be figuring out how to transfer the images from the camera to the computer via WiFi and then upload them to the Pre-War Buick forum site. When all else fails, read the directions!

Hi All,

I just took some digital images of the Century's interior as it was quite mild for the 10th of January in Pennsylvania. The fun part will be figuring out how to transfer the images from the camera to the computer via WiFi and then upload them to the Pre-War Buick forum site. When all else fails, read the directions!

Looking forward to the pictures. Sooner is better. :)

Ben